- Periscoping Teaser
- Mission Antarctic Episode 2
- Red Bull Ultra Natural Coverage
- Boobilicious - new web series from the Lipstick girls
- New Keep The Change film, Roll Call
- Xavier de Le Rue and Timeline new Series, Mission Antarctic
- Seb Toots Montreal - a "top to bottom" run from the Mt.Royal
- Growling Tribe present Forest of The Haze
- Digi Cam Glam The Movie - Watch the Full Movie
- IRPC - free film from I RIDE PARK CITY
- Powder and Glory teaser
- Videograss' Enlighten slam reel
- Contour ROAM 2 Live Life in Color teaser
- Darrell Mathes' Full Part From Videograss' The Darkside
- Candy Grind Media drop free full fillm, What Matters?
"Hailing from the outskirts of Northern Europe, the Scandalnavians.rises as new talented group of riders to carry on the strong tradition of stylish and progressive snowboarding on all kinds of terrain."
This film is one of our personal favourites of last year, and very, very funny. Thanks to everyone who contributed details on those obscure tracks too - videos have been embedded for the missing tunes.
A promise of bringing together a crew of "mountain men, snowboarding legends and rookies, contest kids, and rail riders from all around the world" for this project seems to have been fulfilled.
When we have quality riders as varied as Eiki Helgason hitting rails (also DTF) and Xavier De Le Rue slaying huge descents, in the same movie, Transworld SNOWboarding have our interest.
Icelandic brothers Eiki Helgason and Halldor Helgason have been entertaining us all on and off the their boards with relentless blog updates and videos, and the pair (with friends) are now following up their last two projects, 2011's Sexual Snowboarding and 2012's Pepping! with DTF.
Xavier de Le Rue and Lucas Debari's expedition to the Antarctic will provide the footage for this year's movie with TimeLine Films, Mission Antarctic.
Although the teaser is rather lacking in any riding, we suspect Xavier de Le Rue, never one to to pass on some of the scariest lines ever filmed, will have his free ridings skill tested in what must be one of the few remaining unridden environments for snowboarding.
This teaser alone is so full of jaw droppingly beautiful shots we think this will probably be something special when it drops in the Fall.
"The Last Ones represents anyone who puts their hearts and souls into an annual project and strives to keep this key part of our culture alive. DONT GIVE IN! MAKE IT SPECIAL! LET US NOT BE THE LAST ONES!"
Part 5 should be online soon, but we have added the soundtrack so far after the jump.